šňuf-šňup

Friday, April 10, 2015

To Great Hearted Britain

Dear Britons!

leaving (king's) speech

I am writing you from deepest of my heart, to express you, what I believe, you need to hear again.
I went to explore the world and I came to explore it to you.
I got to know not just you, but the whole world even through you. And I found, that by you, we learn to know, where is home. 
It is because you show us home! Your home.
And you make it our home!
You make it cosy for us. You make it pleasant for us. 
You make us feel at home.
You don't see it, you don't realize it, but you show us, that you cherish us!
You listen to us, try to understand us and help us, always.

We appreciate it, beyond your imagination. 
Many of us, many of us embrace that home and make it their own /ours.
Many of us, many of us, finds that  knowledge and take it where is home.
Through you, we becoming us. 

As I know from history, you were always showing us the right way. Your hearts.
That's why please, don't listen to know one, who tries to tell you not to do it, to change it, or even stop it!
Don't let us down.
Don't listen to polititians, listen to your hearts, which are always right!
And to gardeners. ;)
You are important part of us and we always look up to you. 

I knew where my home is, but you showed me, there is one more; by you.
My time came and I left, as many of us, many of us will do.
But what stays in our hearts is you, is YOU!

From King of Hearts

dedicated to Sunday J. Surprise and his (yours /ours) family and friends. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home